Bios for Engaged Couples (Expanded)


A graphic with various Instagram bio suggestions for couples who have recently gotten engaged.  pen_spark


Instagram:

  • Countdown to Wedding:

    • "He/She said YES! 💍 Wedding countdown begins: [Number] days to go!"
    • "Future Mrs./Mr. [Last Name] 👰🤵"
    • "Taken... by the love of my life. Getting hitched soon!"
    • "We're getting married! Can't wait to celebrate with you all."
    • "The happiest 'yes' of my life."
  • Love & Excitement:

    • "You're my favorite 'yes' and my biggest adventure yet."
    • "One step closer to forever with my soulmate."
    • "Our love story is about to get a whole lot better. #engaged"
    • "Can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."
    • "The best is yet to come."
  • Ring Selfies & Photos:

    • "He/She put a ring on it! 💍✨ #isaidyes"
    • "The most beautiful ring from the most beautiful person."
    • "I can't stop staring at it. 😍💍"
    • "My heart is full of love and sparkles."
    • "The perfect ring for the perfect love."

WhatsApp & Facebook:

  • Simple & Informative:

    • "Engaged to the love of my life. Wedding planning in progress!"
    • "Soon to be Mr./Mrs. [Last Name]."
    • "Future husband/wife. Current best friend."
    • "The wedding countdown is on!"
    • "Our love story continues... with a ring."
A collection of cute and funny bio ideas for engaged couples to use on social media.  pen_spark


  • Humorous:

    • "He/She's stuck with me for life now. 😉"
    • "We're getting married! Please send help (and gifts)."
    • "The ring fits perfectly. Now to plan the rest of the wedding."
    • "Officially off the market. Sorry, not sorry."
    • "He/She finally popped the question... and I popped a bottle of champagne."

Status Updates:

  • "Engaged AF."
  • "One step closer to forever."
  • "Future Mr./Mrs. Right here!"
  • "He/She stole my heart, so I'm stealing his/her last name."
  • "I can't wait to say 'I do' to the love of my life."